Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- As our Key Account Manager, your mission is to be the main contact at Drivy for our largest fleet owners (mobility players operating more than 100 cars such as transport, car rental companies..), to help them achieve their goals on the platform, ultimately making them grow the size of their fleet in a sustainable way.
- Most of the time you will be assisting these Key Accounts from their first day on the platform, from the launch phase to the scaling to hundreds of cars.
What you'll work on
- Assist the Business Development Manager to sign the fleets, including challenging their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve on Drivy.
- Onboard Key Accounts, including fleet set up, training and assistance in sourcing of parking/cars.
- Maintain a strong partnership with Key Accounts on a monthly or weekly basis, depending on their needs, to review their performance and help them improve.
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of Key Account performance and following up on improvement areas including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Act as the Key Accounts’ voice within Drivy to escalate internal understanding of challenges and blockers to the Key Account experiences.
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Katy, our UK Country Manager (Reporting lines may change to report to a Business Development Manager as the team grows).
- Drivy's largest fleet partners.
- Local UK team and Global Business Development team, including Patrick and Marine.
- External providers (parking, car sourcing, etc).
What you'll bring to the table
- Education: University degree
- Experience: 4 years experience in a Business Development or Account Management role. Proven ability to create and maintain strong partnerships, from both the customer success and revenue growth perspective.
- You are not afraid to go on the ground to find solutions and have a deep understanding of your Key Accounts’ operations and set up, to assist them in the most efficient way.
- Knowledge of fleet management would be a plus.
- You are organised, supportive and analytical
- Passionate about the changes in the mobility sector.
- Proficient with Google suite and MS office.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup with our Head Office located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.